Therapydia NOLA works with and provides billing for most PPO insurance groups including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, Tricare, United (Optum) and Medicare. For clients with out-of-network benefits, most PPO’s will pay a portion of treatment charges. We will assist you in submitting a superbill to your insurance and you will receive reimbursement directly from them. Louisiana is a Direct Access State, meaning you are not required to see a physician prior to seeing a physical therapist for an examination and treatment. This means you can save time and money and get immediate treatment by seeing a physical therapist first. We’ll gladly call your insurance provider to understand your physical therapy benefits prior to your first visit.
We also accept Workers’ Compensation and Auto Claims. For those who do not have insurance or prefer to pay out-of-pocket, we offer discounted cash rates.
At Therapydia NOLA, we provide each client with a custom recovery plan that involves hands-on manual therapy and one-on-one attention from a physical therapist throughout your entire treatment – no hand-offs to an aide or assistant.
- Manual therapy to mobilize and massage muscles and joints and improve range and motion
- Guided programs with thorough explanation of diagnosis and treatment
- Latest technology and techniques such as dry needling for faster recovery
- One-on-one attention with a physical therapist
- Personalized programs that evolve with your progress
- Warm, welcoming, non-clinical environment
- On-going wellness programs for injury prevention and performance
- Virtual access to your PT and other Therapydia experts
- Knowledgable and friendly team who values patient satisfaction with an 9.8/10 satisfaction score
Contact us to set up an appointment or get more information around your physical therapy insurance coverage.