At Therapydia we strive to crate an environment that is conducive to wellness. We pride ourselves in our honesty and commitment, building our company around patient satisfaction, caring about our patients’ long-term recovery and ongoing wellness and believe that growth is essential to well-being.
By working with Therapydia you will join our mission to empower our network of Physical Therapists to lead a new type of wellness clinic designed around enhancing patients’ long-term well-being.
Current Job Openings:
Staff Physical Therapist:
Therapydia is seeking a passionate Physical Therapist who specializes in delivering exceptional patient customer service for our dynamic outpatient clinic. This is a full-time, benefited position.
Who we are: Therapydia is a national network of Physical Therapy clinics that emphasize ongoing wellness programs like Yoga, Pilates, and TRX. We strive to create an environment that is conducive to wellness with clinics that are well-appointed, well-equipped and well-staffed. Therapydia’s physical therapists are expert thought-leaders in their fields, and are committed to the highest levels of patient satisfaction and long-term outcomes. Therapydia clinics use ReferralJET, our proprietary patient relationship management software to keep doctors in the loop, and provide patients and doctors with real time access to PTs and PT content through Therapydia.com.
Four major values drive Therapydia’s brand, TRUST, SATISFACTON, COMPASSION and GROWTH. Our brand makes up the DNA of our company and is expressed in everything we do. It’s about creating a positive and optimistic change in the way people experience physical therapy. As a Therapydia employee, you play a vital role in representing this brand and driving this change. Our company culture is built on passionate people. We strive to have every person thrilled to build this company together. We realize that talented people have options, and those who choose Therapydia mean a great deal to us. We want you to grow professionally, have a lot of fun, and be surrounded by the best.
Who you are:
• An expert in manual therapy
• Passionate about helping patients
• Dedicated to educating people about the value of physical therapy
• Business savvy with the ability to market the clinic and nurture physician relationships
• A team player capable of working with a close-knit team
• Desire to work in a fast-paced and fun environment
• Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program
• 0-3 years of relevant experience (open to new grads!)
• Outpatient experience preferred, but not required.
• Actively licensed to practice PT in Louisiana
• Competitive salary with a yearly bonus structure
• Medical/Dental/Vision + Flexible Spending Account
• Commuter Benefits
• 15 Days PTO + 10 Company Paid Holidays
• Reimbursement for continuing education
Discover other job opportunities at other Therapydia locations and at HQ: